lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

My Favorite Food...


In this lesson I describe my favorite food and my dream.This is my composition about food. I eat Never: seafoodsometimes and Usually: Eggs, Chicken, meet, tomatoes, cereal and fruits Always: Chocolate, Pasta, Bread, ice cream, bananas and Cheese.I like to eat for breakfast: Bread, cereal , apple , orange or zanahoria juiceFor lunch: Pasta, Chicken, Coke and Meat and for dinner: everI really enjoy eating Chinese riceI need to eat more vegetables and fishI need to eat pizzaI don't eat propely...

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi numan... your must include in your diet more vegetables and furits.. because they are excellent for the health!!!

luis dijo...

Hi numa! i love the pasta too and I love chicken and pizza! let's go to pizza hut! do you want??